Campaign Outreach Internship
Campaign outreach interns will be based in New York City, Columbus, Chicago, Dallas,
or Los Angeles and will work closely with MFA’s regional campaign coordinators
to provide information about factory farming and to inspire people to make humane,
sustainable, and healthy food decisions.
The campaign outreach interns will leaflet,
research events, coordinate volunteers, and handle day-to-day administrative tasks as they
The campaign outreach interns will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Regularly leafleting on busy street corners, college campuses, or concert venues
- Coordinating research projects
- Staffing booths at fairs and festivals
- Participating in online social networking activism
- Distributing animal-related publications around the city
- Writing letters to the editor
- Managing, training, and coordinating volunteers
- Working for more vegan options in restaurants
- Organizing events such as protests, speaker presentations, fundraisers, or video
- Handling other tasks and projects as they are assigned by supervisor
Interning at MFA is interesting, with varied work day to day. You will be given a level
of responsibility that requires reliability, dedication, and hard work. We are happy to
involve our interns in important projects and will consider you part of our staff.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite—Word and Excel
- Exceptionally detailed, organized, and punctual
- A positive demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
- Dedication to the mission and objectives of the organization
- Commitment to a three-month internship preferred
intern, you will be an integral part of Mercy For Animals and your work will be very
much appreciated. In addition, you will learn important skills, meet like-minded people,
and be a part of the national animal protection movement, all while spreading compassion
for animals! Full-time interns receive a weekly stipend and depending on the internship
location, either a free public transportation pass or reimbursement for gas.
HOW TO APPLY
There are no deadlines for internship applications. We accept applications year-round
and review applications as they arrive. However, applying at least a month in advance
improves your chances of acceptance. Before you apply, please review our list of
Frequently Asked Questions.
>> Click here to fill out our campaign outreach internship application.
We look forward to hearing