Outreach Intern/Volunteer Campaign Assistant
The outreach intern/campaign assistant will work closely with MFA's education department on a variety of campaigns relating to farmed animal protection and advocacy.
Interns and campaign assistants gain exposure to many different areas of advocacy, including grassroots outreach and event organization, and general nonprofit administration.
Outreach interns and campaign assistants are responsible for the following tasks:
- vegan outreach (leafleting, Paid-Per-View video screenings, etc.)
- exhibiting at various festivals
- drafting blog posts, letters to the editor and op-ed pieces
- social media advocacy
- handling other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor
- highly motivated, creative, organized and detail-oriented personality
- solid work ethic
- strong telecommunications and writing skills
- dedication to the mission and objectives of the organization
Working on-site as an intern/campaign assistant at MFA is interesting and stimulating, with responsibilities that vary from day to day. Reliability, dedication and hard work are key requirements. We are happy to involve our interns and volunteers in important projects and will consider you part of our staff. In addition to being part of the national animal protection movement, you will learn important skills, meet like-minded people, and feel the sense of reward that comes with spreading compassion for farmed animals.
HOW TO APPLY
Internships/campaign assistant positions are available on a full-time or part-time basis. Please note that campaign assistants are unpaid, volunteer positions.
Before you apply, please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
>> Click here to fill out your internship application.
We look forward to hearing from you!